…luxurious comfort awaits.
Step inside the arena at Southern Cross and luxurious comfort awaits.
No stone is left unturned.
The 160-by-84-foot main area is fully insulated to keep rider and horse – and spectator, for that matter – warm in the winter and cool in the summer months. There’s even a heated viewing area for mom and dad, complete with Wi-Fi.
Other notable features:
• Euro footing has been installed in the riding area.
• The felt is made with short fibres that are mixed with sand to create a cushioning and moisture-retaining footing.
• The watering system combined with the fibres means you have a dust-free ride every time.
• The felt provides stability and concussion reduction.
• The arena is harrowed twice a week to ensure the best riding conditions
• There are no other insulated riding facilities in this area!